A new idea, proposal or project needs to be communicated clearly. So your target audience truly understands the concept. As explainer experts, we know exactly how to convey your message effectively, whether it is an informative or inspiring story. We always find the right angle to engage and captivate the audience, turning your project into a resounding success!
↑ For a series of explainers for Rutgers, we collaborated with regional voice-over artists to add weight to the message.
Sometimes a subject is difficult to explain clearly, or needs to be communicated in a concise way to support your brand’s goals. That’s where an explainer animation comes in. An explainer is a short animated video that explains a product, service, or idea in an engaging and easy-to-understand way. Keep your explainer simple and short to keep the information interesting and manageable. Explainers can be used on social media, your website, or your online portal, as well as during a presentation or a pitch.
We will create a compelling animated explainer video, or explanimation. Custom-built for your brand. We listen to your story, and translate it into a powerful script that matches your brand voice. We create an art style that matches this story, from 2D flat design to extensive rich 3D graphics.
Besides creating content we can also be of help with how to put your explainer video to use. Should we cut it down to 10-second-social-stories or create a series of explainers to zoom in on multiple subjects? We are flexible and have experience with getting the most out of your story.
5 simple tips for making an explainer video:
- Keep it short! Often, shorter is better. Aim for 30 to 90 seconds.
- Know who you want to reach and what you want to convey with your explainer. Do you want to inform, persuade, or activate?
- Keep it simple. Use simple language so that your viewer doesn’t lose interest.
- Audio is 50% of the experience. The voice-over, music, and sound effects largely determine the feeling of your explainer. Don’t forget them!
- What are you going to do with your explainer? Will you place it on your website, social media, or show it during presentations or pitches? Want to learn more about using animation in your marketing campaign? Look into visual campaign content.
Want to know more about creating an explainer video?